Full Wedding Planning
This is a full service wedding planning package. Nothing will be left to chance. We will meet with you at the very beginning and be by your side through the reception. This package ensures that your dreams will come true without worry or stress. You will be a guest at your own wedding.
From the moment you say “YES”, you can be assured that you will have an experienced wedding planner by your side to help you with every decision. In addition to the typical choices to make when it comes to wedding planning, Exquisite Events will help with all types of etiquette issues. We literally hold your hand through the entire process of planning your dream wedding.
This can be a customized wedding planning package so services may vary. Your wedding will be a special and unique event, call for further details.
This service includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Initial consultation and budget planning
- Preparation of time-line and monthly reminders
- Additional consultations as needed plus email correspondence and unlimited phone calls. No question is unnecessary or goes unanswered.
- Counsel on wedding etiquette
- Vendor referrals
- Assistance in venue selection and reservation
- Assistance with selection on all service providers
- Assistance with personal shopping including bridal gown and accessories
- Assistance with personal shopping including attendance wardrobes
- Selection and reservation of hotel accommodations and travel arrangement for out of town guests
- Delivery of welcome guide, maps to ceremony/reception and gift basket for out of town guests
- Preparation and mailing of save the date cards
- Preparation and mailing of invitations
- Preparation and mailing of thank you cards
- Management of RSVP’s
- Graphic plan of seating arrangements
- Preparation and placement of seating cards
- Selection and reservation of Rehearsal Dinner venue
- Attendance at the rehearsal
- Preparation and delivery of time line for ceremony and reception, given to bridal party and wedding professionals
- Coordination of ceremony
- Placement of bridal party flowers and corsages
- Management of wedding service providers at reception, including caterers, entertainment and florist
- Decorating of reception venue if applicable
- Attendance at the reception until all personal items and gifts are packed and given to the designated person.